We provide various mission scholarships for student and resident members wishing to spend time overseas as a rotation elective.
- Westra Short-Term Mission Scholarship - For third and fourth year medical and dental students
- James P. Owen Mission Scholarship - For third and fourth year Southwestern Medical School students
- Johnson Short-Term Mission Scholarship - For MD/DO residents or fellows
- Tami Fisk Mission Travel Grant - For medical personnel desiring mission service in East Asia.
- Baptist Medical Dental Fellowship Scholarship - Hubert Trust Scholarship for medical students and residents. CMDA membership not required.
- Project Medsend Grant - Student loan grants for healthcare professionals going into full-time overseas missions. CMDA membership not required.
- Project Hope Northwest - Scholarships given to U.S. MD/DO students.
- Naomi Kim Medical Missions Scholarship Fund - Scholarships given to healthcare students participating in their first Global Health Outreach short-term medical missions trip.
- FCPA Mission Matching Grant - Must be a fellow or student member in good standing of the FCPA for at least one year prior to making application for a matching grant.
- WPC Mission Trip to House of Hope in Managua, Nicaragua - Through the generous donations of Women Physicians in Christ graduates, scholarship(s) up to $1,000 are available for female medical and dental students wishing to participate in joint GHO / WPC trips.
- Dermatology/Nursing Medical Missions Scholarship - To assist selected dermatology residents, nurses, nursing students, medical residents, and medical students in participating in their first Global Health Outreach short-term medical missions experience.