MEDICAL EDUCATION INTERNATIONAL
We are a short-term missions program that sends teams to teach in international academic or clinical settings to bring transformation by advancing medical, dental, bioethical and educational knowledge while sharing the gospel.
Learn More About MEI
- MEI In Brief
- MEI Overview
- MEI Messenger - a quarterly newsletter updating you on the latest MEI news and upcoming trips
- Testimonies from Host and Team Members
- Frequently Asked Questions
Going On An MEI Team
- Team Opportunities: Latest schedule of upcoming trips
- MEI Initial Application: This form and your curriculum vitae (CV) are necessary for you to be considered as an MEI participant. This will not commit you to anything but will allow you into the MEI database and allow MEI to advise you on trips suitable for your training.
- MEI Trip Registration: Submit if you have been approved for an upcoming MEI trip and are ready to register and pay.
- After Trip Report: This online after trip report gives MEI feedback from each team member at the end of a trip.
- Team Leader's Report
- Praying for MEI
- Support MEI - Your gifts will be used to continue and expand the critical work of MEI around the world.
Request An MEI Team
- Find out more about requesting an MEI team
- Misty Carter - Administrative Assistant
- Telephone: 423-844-1049
- Fax: 423-844-1005
Articles | September 01, 2006