CMDA Greece Tour 2018: In the Footsteps of Paul
Start Date: 09/29/2018
End Date: 10/08/2018
This tour is now full! Please contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your name placed on a waiting list.
A Personal Invitation from Gene and Gay
Have you ever wondered what it was like in the first century when Paul set off on his missionary journeys to spread the good news of Jesus Christ? Acts chapter 16 records Paul crossing over from Asia to Macedonia, now modern-day Greece. There, Lydia became the first believer in Christ in the western world. These events changed the world forever, eventually making it possible for us to hear the Gospel.
Despite hardships and opposition, not only did Paul establish churches, it was from Greece that he wrote several letters to infant churches as a means of opening their hearts and minds to the ways of God. It was from these locations and within the context of these cultures that much of the New Testament came to us.
If you want these Scriptures to come alive and have greater influence in your life, come with us as our guide and Bible teacher Costas Tsevas takes us on a journey along the footsteps of Paul through Greece. By including historical, sociological, and anthropological context, Costas has a special gift of making known the lessons of Paul’s writings.
After spending six days at biblical sites, we will cruise the Mediterranean Sea, including stops at Ephesus and Patmos. And Santorini is a favorite spot for Gay and me—one of the most beautiful places we have ever visited.
To make the experience and fellowship more intimate, we limit the group size so we can travel together on one bus. And the accommodations and food are outstanding.
So come along! The biblical education and inspiration will last a lifetime.
Tour Package includes
- All first-class hotel arrangements from Saturday’s arrival through departure (based on double occupancy)
- All land transportation after arrival from the U.S. (excludes airport shuttle to the hotel on the day of arrival)
- Two meals per day (breakfast and dinner) - beginning with dinner on the day of arrival through breakfast on the day of departure
- All archeological site fees
- All professional tour guide services
Three-Day Cruise Package includes
- Three nights lodging - standard inside cabin
- Two shore excursions
- All meals while onboard (includes beverage package)
- Port Taxes
Land and Cruise
- Fly IN TO Thessaloniki (Macedonia International Airport - SKG) no later than Saturday, September 29
- Fly OUT OF Athens (Athens International Airport - ATH)
- For those including the three-day cruise at the end of the tour, the earliest flight departure time on Monday, October 8 should be no earlier than 10:00 a.m.
Recommended Travel Agency
World Travel Service, Inc.
Agent: Judy Rouse
Direct Number: 865-777-1622
Visas and Passports
No Visa is required for U.S. citizens to enter Greece as a tourist. G3Visas and Passports can assist with passport procurement.
For a detailed itinerary, click on the "Schedule" link in the right column.
This tour is considered "moderately strenuous." You should be able to walk 2-miles on uneven terrain without difficulty.
Cancelations and requests for refund must be submitted in writing to the Christian Medical & Dental Associations at the address below or by email.
Cancelation charges will be assessed as follows:
Before or on July 1, 2018 Full Refund
July 2 – August 20, 2018 $250/person
August 21 – September 1, 2018 $500/person
September 2 – 14, 2018 $1,000/person
On or after September 15, 2018 No Refund
Kim Hodge Kim.Hodge@cmda.org
PO Box 7500
Bristol, TN 37621
Contact Kim Hodge at Kim.Hodge@cmda.org or call 423-844-1063.